Thursday, December 23, 2010

My New Resolution

MY NEW RESOLUTION.

                             One of my last year resolution is try to minimize my money usage for the unesssecary things. This is the only one that I’am not achieve from last year. So this year I’am going to do it again and with additional new resolution such as stop procastinating and less playing PC games. I’ve plan to do this three resolution this year as to improve myself.
                              My first resolution for this year of cource to reduce my money usage for the unnessecary things. Before this I always using them to buy anything that not important. As the result I’am always ending up with my empty wallet every two weeks. Actually that’s realy fast through at least I’ve receive RM 200 from my father that that should be enough for a month. But what happen is I’am always wasting by purchasing the needed in my house since we’ve live together with my other friend. So, i’ll try change it by doing a discussion with my housemates.
                              As for this year it’s seems that we will havea lot of assigment to do for our course. To reduce the burden i’ll not ging to delay them everytime we get the new task. In our previous semester , our assigment is not that much and quite easy. That why we ‘re not worry to delay them. But for our next semester, whish is gonna be on next year is going to be very defferent. Our lecturer’s said that every every time we attend a class at the end of the class we going to have one assigment for each class in a week. And for this semester we going to have five subject so that why I’am taking my step.
                             Playing computer game is my hobby since I’am in the middle school. But i’am going to stop it or maybe starting by less doing it. As you know it’s an intertaiment that tenegers can’t stand of, or perhaps I’am  the only one who think it is like that. But as to see my improvement , I’am going to stop it bit by bit so I can concentrate on my work. I’ll focus more on my work and avoid myself from having a long part time.
                      So that for the conclusion, I wish for the new my resolution I want to be improve all I can’t be do for last year and improve myself. I want to get use myself to the dicipline and one thing we know to achieve something succesfully, dicipline is important and that’s why I get a resolution. And I must get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment